Monday, June 20, 2011

Back on track !

It has been a bumpy road for me the last couple of weeks that's why I haven't been able to concentrate on the blog but I'm trying to get back on track. The last thing that I want to do is lie to my peeps that follow me, so I will tell the truth. I haven't really worked out for a couple of weeks but I have been pretty good on not eating crappy. So I guess I even out somehow.....that's what I'm telling myself at least. Life happens to all of us. The only thing that I can do is start fresh and not worry about the last couple of weeks. So with that said, my mother-in-law got me on her membership to the gym today. I did Zumba for the first time and it was so much FUN! I sweated the stress away......it was so hot in there! So here's my back from the gym picture

By the way the last time I checked I weighed 214.......So I'm down 12 lbs!!

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the weightloss Mercy. It's hard to stop working out and keep eating right so I call that a success. I have only done Zumba 1x, but it was awesome. Cool gift from your MIL. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sore still. I did some new Hip Hop dance thingy too....it was fun! My Abs hurt now!!

    ReplyDelete